We understand that there is a given amount of wast from businesses. Here at BasketWorks are always working toward making our business and processes as green as possible. Things to know:
- We have always used recycled packing peanuts, cut up styrofoam or cellophane scraps in the base of our baskets. We accept clean packing peanuts and packing styrofoam from clients, friends and neighbors to use for this purpose. Please feel free to drop packing peanuts or other reusable packaging materials at our offices!
- We give away other items to keep them out of landfills. Items that are regularly available for pick include:
- empty wrapping paper tubes
- cardboard boxes of various sizes
- empty ribbon roll centers
- ribbon and silk flower scraps
- Cardboard that cannot be reused by other people is dropped at a recycling location.
- We know that not everyone can use or wants to keep a basket. Therefore we offer many of our designs in recyclable gift boxes or reusable containers instead of baskets.
We are always open to suggestions as to how to be more green! How are you green?